What's new

Need help on Yamaha reciever (1 Viewer)

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I have never owned Yamaha before, but I know they make great stuff... so anyway, I have the chance to get an
HTR - 5460 for $200 - $225, Is this a good deal? Is there anything else in this price range that would beat it? I am a little low on money, and I would like a reciever that had a least a 100 x 5, and I believe this is 110 x 5.

So what are your thoughts? I know the guy, and I know he takes care of his stuff, plus, there is still a 4 year warranty on it.

Thanks for your help.

Nate

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
Come on guys...27 views and not one reply? What, has'nt ANYONE ever used or seen this reciever?

I need some opinions.

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
Nathan,
I have the chance to get an HTR - 5460 for $200 - $225, Is this a good deal?
You could get it in 6ave the HTR5560 for about $370 already shipped, but this is a 75x6, I tried to find it on the web but I could only see it Here But no specs to check the 100x5 power, maybe somebody else could confirm this. But if you like what you hear, for $200, I think is a good deal.
Hope this helps,
Pablo Abularach

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the help so far....Anyone have this reciever? I would like to know what you think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks