What's new

Natalie Portman Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
LOL.... I'm sure most Wives wouldn't be too happy to be reading this thread :) Hayden is one lucky guy, not only did he get to touch and even kiss Natalie.... He also has every young female raving over him. Though he has to share the limelight with Ewan McGregor... Natalie doesn't have to share this movie with any other females :)
What would people be talking about if there was some other "hot" actress in AToC besides Natalie... would there be two threads?
But regardless this is the Nat Thread, So lets keep talking about the most beautiful actress in the movies today :)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If I was Hayden, I would keep screwing up my lines before we were supposed to kiss in Episode II on purpose, just so we keep kissing.

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Morgan, it was reported on theforce.net that he did just that many times.

I just wish they had a camera on the juggling racket guy when she started talking about him. His reaction would likely have been priceless.

ikiru

Stunt Coordinator
I have to have a woman that can enjoy a big steak every once in a while.
My wife is vegetarian and she doesnt mind me throwing a big juicy steak on the grill every now and then (Id do it more often, but the whole cholesterol thing and cost of quality beef thing gets in the way). She even likes going to Outback because they have the best salads...go figure.

Speaking of vegetarians, I know some pretty plump vegetarians. They can still eat donuts, pizza, most mexican food, and fries...

-ikiru

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Speaking of vegetarians, I know some pretty plump vegetarians. They can still eat donuts, pizza, most mexican food, and fries...
Aye it does happen :) But a lot of Vegetarians are the type that are vegetarian for health reasons as well and thus won't touch lots of really fatty foods. My Fiance is now a vegetarian that will eat chicken :D I corrupted her... muhahahahaha.
One of her friends said that it's rumored Vegetarians are better in bed...
Brian

Alex S

Second Unit
Here's some pics I found of Natalie:
tribeca_35.jpg

tribeca_41.jpg

tribeca_37.jpg

tribeca_34.jpg

:)

Matt MacFarlane

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know what I would do if Natalie gave up her acting career for Psychology. :frowning: I'd probably pretend to go mad so she could treat me. :D

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Ron-P,

Did you end up seeing AOTC? If so how did you like it. I know you didn't care for TPM.

Take Care,

Dalton

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
She is very beautiful. I almost feel a little guilty having a crush on her. I mean I'm 12 yrs older than her! She makes me want to take up therapy....yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks