What's new

Natalie Portman Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
Well...it's official. After seeing Attack Of The Clones I am now 100 percent sure that Natalie Portman is THE most beautiful woman on the planet...uh...Earth...not Naboo!

And I think she should have her very own Appreciation Thread here on the HTF. I am talking simply physical beauty here. I don't believe it is possible for a woman to be MORE beautiful as the drop dead gorgeous Miss Portman. That face of hers is the definition of beauty.

All those that agree please post here. And please, by all means post any pictures you may have of her here as well. Not that I need further proof that she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. But one can never see too many pictures of Miss Portman.

And please...keep it tastful. No crude comments. Crude comments and the lovely Miss Portman just do not mix.

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
I agree. She is lovelier than loveliness itself, and deamnds a kind of eloquent respect, rather than drooling adolescent lust.
But I still know where you can find topless pics of her on the net. ;)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
I can comment on her though,

She's petite, rather on the short side. She seems to put lots of effort into her acting which comes out as unauthentic at times. Her head shape is a bit round and her eyes look boring until makeup helps open them up.

She doesn't seem to work out yet still appears slim, and her smile reveals her gums and teeth formation a little too much. Her eyebrows look a bit artificial but she doesn't appear to have any implants of any kind.

Sure she's easy on the eyes, it appeared Lucas intended fans to fall in love with her from the way he dressed her and the way she acted.

I do feel sorry for her since she probably can't go out in public without ppl acting all weird. Imagine the unwanted attention she'd get if she walked into an audio/video store.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Great thread! I've loved her since I first saw the film 'Where the Heart Is', she was so incredibly real in that film she reminded me a lot of a girl that could have just as easily been living next door to me in some small town somewhere.
She really is one of the most ravishing young women i've ever seen, like you Brian, when I saw 'EP II' the other night, I was shot straight through the heart by cupid's arrow, she was breathtaking.
I think I like her so much because she's the type of girl that I alway's wanted to have a relationship with, not just a sexual relationship mind you, but a real relationship, and it just tears me up knowing that she's available...yet so far away. :frowning:

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
So who else was lucky enough to see her last night on Letterman? Oh man, she was definitely lookin' fine! She had on some fancy black dress with a "neck" line that plunged to her navel about, and the side views were, um, well, not to sound like a perv, but my God, it was a sight. :b
Natalie said flat-out she didn't have a boyfriend :emoji_thumbsup: and Dave made her cry when he said she looked like Audrey Hepburn.
She also told how the campus hijinks included some mid-term deal where they all run around nekkid outside, which of course got stunned "oooohs" and "ahhhhs" from the audience and caused Dave's eyebrows to climb about four inches. She quickly admitted that while she wasn't one to shed her clothes and go frollicking in the moonlight with her classmates, she was "always the perv with the camera". Her words. :emoji_thumbsup:
p.s., thanks to Daniel's link, I got this to show ya! :D
nat_portman_letterman_z_idx.jpg

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
I cannot express enough how sorry I am that I missed her appearance on Letterman. And from the pictures above I am downright sick that I missed it! Those pictures are nothing short of breathtaking. When do the Letterman reruns start? I WILL NOT miss it next time around if I have to tape every single episode until then.
No boyfriend?! Wow! That is rather hard to beleive. I am thinking of enrolling at Harvard. Or maybe applying for a job as a Dorm Maintenance Techician. :)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman

Keep on dreaming. Unless you are part of The Tribe, you don't have a chance. (I was gonna write chance in hell, but The Tribe doesn't believe in hell). If only I weren't married. Just kidding, of course. I love my wife.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Tribe? :confused:
I simply meant that she's my type of girl that's all. And why wouldn't I stand a chance? Or any other guy in this thread? She's not seeing anyone. Simply because she's a celebrity?
Now don't get me wrong here, i'm not some pathetic loser who dreams of impossible relationships with celebrities and becomes a stalker or anything like that, but the fact remains that Natalie IS available and the way I see it I have just as good a chance as anyone else.
But it won't happen though.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Sorry. Maybe I should have made myself a little more clear. "Tribe" is an inside slang term for Jewish. As in a member of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
But like I said, keep on dreaming. It doesn't hurt to dream. :)

Luc D

Second Unit
Natalie is certainly one of the most naturally beautiful women I have ever seen. It's rare to see such grace from a 20 year old. I especially appreciate that she doesn't overexpose herself like so many young actors today. I just hope she picks her next projects well. Someone with as much potential as she does should really stay away from films like Where the Heart is and, oh, George Lucas. Her performances in both prequels are a tad underwhelming.

Philip, go start a Kirsten Dunst thread... is it just me or does someone keep cutting the cheeze in here?

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
Totally my type, looks wise. Short and petite...

I think the writing for her part in Star Wars pretty much blows. Strangely regal. A lot of other movies I've thought she was awesome in (Beautiful Girls and Leon, especially.)

Now, she only lives a few miles from me...

A few of my friends have seen her around Harvard and at various concerts. Not supposed to be too strange a girl or anything.

I'm with John. I would hit on her... We all get shot down most of the time anyway. I'd rather get shot down by Natalie Portman than most other girls I don't know. :b

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Being a guy who is attracted to brunettes and little else, Ms. Portman is a Goddess. I was fortunate to catch her on Letterman, but since my wife was watching with me I had to hide the drool that kept wanting to fall from the corner of my mouth.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I'm with John. I would hit on her... We all get shot down most of the time anyway. I'd rather get shot down by Natalie Portman than most other girls I don't know.
I would too, she'd probably think I was joking so getting shot down wouldn't be so bad :)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
On may 3rd, I thought Kirsten Dunst was the hottest/sexiest/whateverest. But on the 16th, she was replaced by Natalie Portman.
Besides, I like short girls. It doesn't take much to be taller than me. And while I prefer red heads, brunettes are right up there. I'm not much for blondes.
Hell, I'll take them both. :)
Jeff, that's too bad about holding in the drool. My wife doesn't mind when I drool. Mikes life so much easier, and doesn't make you feel so guilty about those thoughts.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I'll have to say that Natalie has been my favorite actress for many years now, So I'll agree with a lot of you :) I caught Letterman on my Tivo and... lets just say I was shocked when I saw that dress, not a few months ago I'd yet to see pictures of her that reveling... but just look at the June issue of the U.K. Esquire ...
It's kinda funny that her birthday is the day after mine :)
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks