What's new

Natalie Portman Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I officially wish I was Hayden Christiansen. He's the luckiest man alive (until she gets married, of course).

She is quite stunning in Episode II (especially in those outfits, most notably that one scene in the "cold" ship on Tattooine...) but when she is doing an interview and just being herself, she's even more amazing.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
there's plenty of pictures some of us could post, but the there would have to be an age requirement for entry to the thread :D

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
But I still know where you can find topless pics of her on the net.
I am 99.9% sure that any topless pics of her are (not) fake... for one she has morals about what is appropriate, she turned down the role of Lolita for that very reason. :)
Edit: Ok now I'm 99.9% sure there are real pics... Call me an idiot :)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Gotta love the Papparazzi... the one good thing about not being a Celebrity.... you don't have people following you around where ever you go snapping pictures :)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I guess I get to be the AV Nerd for this Natalie appreciation thread. No age restrictions on these:
Why
I
Have
Fallen
For
Natalie
Portman
Episode II was simply the cement in the foundation. She has so far exceeded in all categories - Intelligence, Beauty, Talent, Charisma, and Stability.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Besides, I like short girls. It doesn't take much to be taller than me. And while I prefer red heads, brunettes are right up there. I'm not much for blondes.
generally I wuold agree with you, and much prefer red heads (ohhh tori amos :D ~drool~ and others) dunno what it is about kirsten. She's 5'5 BTW, short to me, I'm 6'3

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I saw her on Letterman the other night and was a bit disappointed. She seemed too thin to me. The pictures above don't show it very well but she seems to be heading towards the Calista Flockhart range of body fat.

Maybe she is naturally super thin? I don't know but it didn't look right to me.

-Keith

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I am now 100 percent sure that Natalie Portman is THE most beautiful woman on the planet...uh...Earth...not Naboo!
The most beautiful woman on Earth is the lovely Emmanuelle Beart. However, Natalie isn't far behind her! :)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Speaking as a person who is naturally thin... it is quite possible to eat a lot of food and never gain weight. Also keep in mind she is a very strict vegetarian, and quite of few of the vegetarians I've meet are quite slender.

Just my .02

Brian

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I still remember the first time I saw her in a movie which was Beautiful Girls. I couldn't believe how captivating she was as a young actress.
As she has grown up she's turned into an attractive young woman.
There's enough room in my world for both Natalie and Kirsten. :)
Patrick

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
There's enough room in my bed for both Natalie and Kirsten.
the first natalie movie I can remember was the professional when she had to be 12 or so. I'm not a whole lot older than her and remember thinking she was hot back then (I must have been in middle school or a little younger)

Matt MacFarlane

Stunt Coordinator
Although Kirsten's scene in the rain was nice, she doesn't really do it for me.
Natalie on the other hand :D, is drop dead gorgeous.
Kirsten has nothing on her.

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
They're very real. Papparazzi stuff from a topless beach somewhere...
Who agrees with me that this Papparazzi stuff is extremely disrespectful? Natalie Portman, like any other human being, has the right to be at a nude beach without some a*shole exploiting her.:angry: Although she may have been on a public beach, that does not give anyone the right to expose her on the internet or anywhere else. If she posed for the pictures, I would see it differently. Fortunately, Natalie Portman has too much dignity and intelligence to degrade herself like that. She is a highly respectable, talented beautiful women with a mind most wish they can call their own. :)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>>I'm with John. I would hit on her... We all get shot down most of the time anyway. I'd rather get shot down by Natalie Portman than most other girls I don't know. >>
Heh, I'm not one to hit on someone at first site. First I'd get to know her a bit, then decide if I want to hit on her :). You could be the most beautiful person in the world, but be a biatch in real life. Judging by this latest interview, seems she still is as sweet as she seems.
I too, thought she was a bit too thin. I don't like a woman who is showing her bones through her skin, but then again I might just be crazy, heh.
Also, as far as other hot women in Hollywood, The lady from Smallville also gets my vote :). Kristin is her first, can't remember her last name..

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Speaking as a person who is naturally thin... it is quite possible to eat a lot of food and never gain weight.
Yeah, that is true. I can eat A LOT, and not gain a pound. Anyways, enough about me.
I just saw the cover of Teen People today at the supermarket... She is sooooo cute... :eek:

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
There aren't enough pictures in this thread, so:
gfd_l4.jpg

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Who else wishes they were in Hayden's place when Natalie pledged her love for him before they were wheeled out into the arena in EpII? I wish that were me she was saying that to!:) Although i'm sure my wife wouldn't be too happy:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks