What's new

Mexican Telenovelas (1 Viewer)

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower
I was unsure where I needed to post this thread, so if it needs to be moved, feel free to do so.

But my sister-in-law and I are wanting to watch a Mexican telenovela. I've watched the "Telenovelas Are Hell" videos on YouTube, and they're keeping me going for now. These little five-minute episodes profile the trashy, soap-filled telenovelas that have so many unrealistic twists and turns that it would make the soapy soap operas seem dull and tame.

Does anyone know where I can watch these telenovelas? I found an app that was similar to Pluto TV, but featuring telenovelas. But I want something like Tubi or Viki (which profiles Korean dramas) to watch the Mexican telenovelas.

Can anyone help? Where can I watch Mexican telenovelas?

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Do you have a cable or satellite provider? You might check out Spanish-language networks like Univision or Telemundo. I have no idea if they still have telenovelas on their schedule, but they used to. I've never been into telenovelas, with one exception. Back about 15 years ago, Telemundo ran a Zorro telenovela: El Zorro, la espada y la rosa. As a Zorro fan, I had to watch. Cheesy, but my wife and I loved it.

Emcee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Belflower
Do you have a cable or satellite provider? You might check out Spanish-language networks like Univision or Telemundo. I have no idea if they still have telenovelas on their schedule, but they used to. I've never been into telenovelas, with one exception. Back about 15 years ago, Telemundo ran a Zorro telenovela: El Zorro, la espada y la rosa. As a Zorro fan, I had to watch. Cheesy, but my wife and I loved it.
I do not have a cable or satellite provider. We don't even have WiFi at our house. I downloaded Telemundo on my phone, but it was in Spanish, so I deleted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks