Real Name
Malcolm
upload_2020-1-28_16-48-9.jpeg

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
When it’s our own production, a film that we own or a title that we specifically have secured via license from a copyright holder, we will strive every time to release it region free unless there are restrictions from the owner.

When we are a work for hire for another company’s licensed title, all bets are off.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’ve had to temporarily put aside my projection gear for the past few months as life getting in the way has, well, gotten in the way. I’ve dragged everything out for very special occasions even when everyday viewing became impossible and will continue to do so. And trust me when I say, this disc will be cause to pull everything out.

I’ve seen some of Harold Lloyd’s 3D photography projected before and I think you guys will be impressed with the quality and dimensionality of those images.

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
The debut of 3D Film Archives' restoration of the rare 1953 Cesar Romero / Katy Jurado swashbuckler EL CORAZON Y LA ESPADA in 3-D -- to be featured on the Flicker Alley release of "3D Rarities 2" (yes, along with the opening segment of Frankenstein's Bloody Terror) bows early Sunday afternoon Feb. 23 at NYC's Film Forum.

12:50pm showing. Details and ticket ordering are here: https://filmforum.org/film/el-corazo...-espada-in-3-d

Paging all NYC-area 3D-enthusiast HTF members: Let's all turn out to see this (and to give Bob Furmanek a pat-on-the-back) .... and then maybe go for a boozy late brunch/ early dinner.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks