What's new

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Revenge.jpg
Who needs CinemaScope when you've got 3-D HorrorScope?!

SAM33

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stewart
Oh man, I want that HorrorScope toy almost as much as I want me some more vintage HorrorScope 3D...
BUT - after horror 3D films, I next most like WESTERN 3D films.

So needless to say I'm very stoked by all this!

S A M 33

Todd J Moore

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Todd Moore
This mystery western makes it 21 Golden Age features either already released or announced. For those keeping track:

Warner-3
Universal-3
Twilight Time-5
3D Film Archive-10 (not counting Universal)

Not too shabby. I will take it.

My hope is that Bob and company have managed to strike deals with Universal and Columbia. Because that would make it an additional 7 movies. If TT actually does Gorilla at Large and Wade Williams does his three, that would put the number at an astounding 32, or one less than the first 3D Film Expo.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
This mystery western makes it 21 Golden Age features either already released or announced. For those keeping track:

Warner-3
Universal-3
Twilight Time-5
3D Film Archive-10 (not counting Universal)

Not too shabby. I will take it.

My hope is that Bob and company have managed to strike deals with Universal and Columbia. Because that would make it an additional 7 movies. If TT actually does Gorilla at Large and Wade Williams does his three, that would put the number at an astounding 32, or one less than the first 3D Film Expo.
What's the third Universal title after Creature from the Black Lagoon and It Came From Outer Space? Are you counting Jaws 3D as a Golden Age title, or are you referring to the as-yet-unannounced Revenge of the Creature?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks