What's new

Mask of Zorro Special Edition vs Superbit. (1 Viewer)

ZackR

Supporting Actor
Was anyone able to definitely purchase the MoZ:SuperBit as one of the 2 for 20 items? Just wondering. If it is correct and I can pick it up with Taxi Driver for $20, that would be great!!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Zack,
Read my post above. Last Sunday, I did exactly what you plan to do - Moz Superbit & Taxi Driver. It rang up fine with no trouble.

Regards,

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I took advantage of the 2 for $20 with MOZSB being one of those titles. I was floored by the transfer. This is as close to HD quality as any DVD transfer I have run across. If you'd told me I was watching HBO in HD or a D-theater tape (assuming it was available in that format) I would have said of course it's HD. WOW-if only all DVD's looked this stunning.

Ron

For reference: I viewed it using a HDPC on a 106" screen.

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Well, now here's a stunner: while I didn't take advantage of the two for $20 offer, I went into BB yesterday and found six or seven new copies of The Mask of Zorro Superbit ... priced at $14.95! All by it's lonesome -- no need to buy anything else. This is a brand new price for the silvery wonder -- it's been $22.95 or $24.95 since its release.

So far, it's also the only SB marked that low (at least the only one they had in stock). I hope the new price persists. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The BB in Overland Park, KS that I go to moved there price back up to $22/24(don't remember which). As far as the sale of the 2 for $20....if you bought the titles individually, they were shelf tagged at $14.95, so they may have made mistake and not moved the price back up (after the sale). Let's hope that that is not the case and this is a new price point for some/all SB titles.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks