What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: Air Force One (1997) and The Mask of Zorro (1998) (Limited Edition 4k UHD SteelBooks) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
TWO ACTION FAVORITES RETURN TO 4K ULTRA HD™
f08a4f3d-6bb8-eea5-eefc-3bdee10d9fdb.png
7142899c-d6be-e50f-e835-a2453e3a5174.jpg
AND
8cc3f993-36a6-137a-5785-1d578e5999aa.png
7e3d2ad4-ece9-3fab-abfa-6fddc2c14482.jpg
BOTH AVAILABLE AS INDIVIDUAL LIMITED EDITION
4K ULTRA HD STEELBOOKS MARCH 7TH
SYNOPSES
AIR FORCE ONE
Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman star in Wolfgang Petersen’s (Das Boot, In the Line of Fire) gripping thriller about a steadfast U.S. President who has just told the world he will not negotiate with terrorists. Now, Russian neo-nationalists have hijacked Air Force One, and the President is faced with a nearly impossible decision – give in to terrorist demands or sacrifice not only the country’s dignity, but the lives of his wife and daughter.

THE MASK OF ZORRO
Celebrating its 25th anniversary. When a power-crazed despot schemes to buy California from Mexico, it takes two Zorros--the legendary Don Diego de la Vega (Anthony Hopkins) and his chosen successor Alejandro Murrieta (Antonio Banderas), a dashing bandit-turned-hero-- to battle the tyrant's unscrupulous plans. Can even their combined skills, bravado and derring-do be enough to achieve de la Vega's ultimate goal: revenge against the man who killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter and held him prisoner for twenty years?
AIR FORCE ONE DISC DETAILS & BONUS MATERIALS
AIR FORCE ONE 4K ULTRA HD DISC
  • Feature presented in 4K resolution with Dolby Vision
  • Dolby Atmos + 5.1 audio
  • Special Feature:
    • Theatrical Trailer
AIR FORCE ONE BLU-RAY DISC
  • Feature presented in high definition
  • 5.1 audio
  • Special Feature:
    • Commentary with Director Wolfgang Petersen
THE MASK OF ZORRO DISC DETAILS & BONUS MATERIALS
THE MASK OF ZORRO 4K ULTRA HD DISC
  • Feature presented in 4K resolution with Dolby Vision
  • Dolby Atmos + 5.1 audio
  • Special Features:
    • 10 Deleted Scenes
    • Theatrical Trailers
THE MASK OF ZORRO BLU-RAY DISC
  • Feature presented in high definition
  • 5.1 audio
  • Special Features:
    • Commentary with Director Martin Campbell
    • “Unmasking Zorro” Documentary
    • 2 Additional Deleted Scenes
    • Music Video by Marc Anthony and Tina Arena
AIR FORCE ONE CREDITS
Directed By: Wolfgang Petersen
Produced By: Armyan Bernstein, Wolfgang Petersen, Gail Katz and John Shestack
Written By: Andrew W. Marlowe
Executive Producers: Thomas A. Bliss, Marc Abraham, David Lester
Cast: Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Wendy Crewson, Paul Guilfoyle, William H. Macy, Liesel Matthews, Dean Stockwell

THE MASK OF ZORRO CREDITS
Directed By: Martin Campbell
Screenplay By: John Eskow and Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio
Story By: Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Randall Jahnson
Produced By: Doug Claybourne and David Foster
Executive Producers: Steven Spielberg, Walter F. Parkes, Laurie MacDonald
Cast: Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Stuart Wilson, Matt Letscher
AIR FORCE ONE SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 124 minutes
Rating: R for violence
4K UHD Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 2.40:1
4K UHD Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible) | English 5.1 DTS-HD MA

THE MASK OF ZORRO SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 137 minutes
Rating: PG-13 for some intense action and violence
4K UHD Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 2.40:1
4K UHD Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible) | English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
That big VFX scene at the end of Air Force One is going to look extra crappy in 4K. I remember leaving the theater and commenting how that scene looked like it had been drawn in crayon on the screen. :P

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
That big VFX scene at the end of Air Force One is going to look extra crappy in 4K. I remember leaving the theater and commenting how that scene looked like it had been drawn in crayon on the screen. :P
Haha! When I saw the title of this thread, I thought of the same thing and then I saw your post!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's been out on 4K disc since 2018. This is nothing more than a money grab with the Steelbook packaging.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully they’ve reauthored Zorro without that stupid forced menu pop up at the end? I might start buying Sony’s discs again if so, I stopped buying their discs altogether when I got one with that.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Hopefully they’ve reauthored Zorro without that stupid forced menu pop up at the end? I might start buying Sony’s discs again if so, I stopped buying their discs altogether when I got one with that.

I guess that goes to show how little I've paid attention to this movie on home video. Thanks for the clarification.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Will DV make that particular scene better?
No idea. I'd have to watch my digital copy on iTunes. :)

But that wasn't the point. You said this was a "money grab" but it does add something not previously available on disc, besides a case that can rust.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
It's been out on 4K disc since 2018. This is nothing more than a money grab with the Steelbook packaging.

That's exactly what this is. Sony has caught on to the steelbook game. Someone from the studio must be monitoring the threads here and on the other site. I gotta say I love that SB but don't know if I want to double dip just for that.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’ve been enjoying my digital copy of AF1 that came with my previous 4K set for a few years now.
Don’t need this one Sony.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Air Force One and The Mask of Zorro preorder links added to bottom of top post

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads