What's new

LOTR Rebate (1 Viewer)

Dave Danek

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone who received their rebate have either the Blockbuster 10 week rental card receipt or the Canadian Alliance version of the EE? Was anyone's rebate rejected for either reason??

Thanks,
Dave

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Did anyone who received their rebate have either the Blockbuster 10 week rental card receipt or the Canadian Alliance version of the EE? Was anyone's rebate rejected for either reason??
I used the blockbuster receipt. I'm still waiting for the $10 rebate.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I received my rebate, but they only sent me $5 when I qualified for the $10 rebate (Gift Set). I triple-checked my form and items before sending them in. Cheapskates!

Mike Blais

Stunt Coordinator
I was sent a rejection letter for the $8 CDN rebate. I bought the extended edition and South Park at the same time and sent them both copies with a note explaining that I sent the original to the other rebate offer. Alas neither one worked, so I'll remail my LOTR rebate and just D/L the South park commentaries.

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
It's been 4 weeks on my end. NO rebate as of yet. I never have good luck with rebates. My last rebate was for PNY memory and it took literally 4 months to get my rebate(someone on their end said it probably got lost in the mail) so they sent out another check. Oh well!!!

Andy W

Stunt Coordinator
I mailed my rebate on 11/27/02. I just received my rebate check ($10) today, 2/22, over 12 weeks after submission. I’m glad I got it, but the delivery was much slower than the 8 to 10 weeks noted on the rebate form. Also, I emailed New Line through their website on 2/10 and never received a reply.

Anyway, all’s well that ends well.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, they shafted me too. Got only $5 instead of the $10, and I did send the right POP. :angry: Oh well, the free movie ticket (which I wasn't expecting) kinda made up for that.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Got mine last week. I bought the theatrical via the Blockbuster program. Rebate check is dated early Feb. and I sent mine in before about six weeks ago.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was wondering if the online receipts from Amazon and other on-line retailers worked okay with getting the LOTR rebates for the first two movies. If so, just which notification from the online retailer did people print out to get the rebate?

Thanks,

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks