What's new

Lost In Space Season II RUMOR (1 Viewer)

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
What do I think of the quality? Of course the episodes are not perfect, and there are some occasional imperfections - but I've personally never seen the shows themselves look better, and they look much nicer than the edited USA cable versions I taped off television. If these masters are what Fox has to give us in order to make it worth their while to put the entire show out on DVD, I'm quite satisfied.

But if you want to talk about poor quality, let's discuss the SHOWS THEMSELVES -- man, these Season Two Episodes are pretty lame. I always remembered the second season being the least, but I forgot just how weak they were. Bring on my favorite - Season Three! :)

Richie C.

Stunt Coordinator
I'm very disappointed in the video quality. They look muddy, dirty, and sometimes the color is really off. I hope they do some restoring for Season 3!

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of pricing, I saw an offer on Fox's site, and noticed that their total price for all of season 2 was within pennies for the price of season 1. So the idea they split it into 2 sets to wring more money out of fans is clearly false. If anything, this will help some people at least be able to buy half the season rather than none. Plus they are giving up some potential revenue by not forcing you to buy the full season to get part of it.

Hmmm, when they offered the Star Wars trilogy only as a set, some were criticizing them for not selling the disks separately. Now they are getting grief for splitting a set in half.

marcus_h

Agent
Soooooo? Fox Studios?

Any idea when we can expect season 3 now that I have seasons one and two? And...given the choice, please don't split season 3 into two sets...the wait was terrible. ;o)

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
Now that both parts of Season 2 are alongside one another, it's not so bad at all. Hey, FOX - my money's burning a hole in my pocket for Season 3, which is my FAVORITE!

Any idea how the sales went for Season 2, Vol. 1 -- or is this a bad thing to ask?

paul_austin

Second Unit
they tacked the trailer for "Condemned of Space" at the end of "The Galaxy Gift" and this really got me fired up for season 3

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
DVDplanet.com has Season 3 Vol. 1 listed with a March 1, 2005 release date. Have there been any statements that releasing the split sets have improved sales or is it to early to tell with Season 2 Vol. 2 just going on sale on Tuesday?

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks