What's new

Lookin For Inexpensive Surrounds - Help! (1 Viewer)

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Current Setup:

- Infinity CC-2
- Fronts: Infinity US-1
- JBL 10" sub (don't know the model number right off hand)

I just got a brand spanking new Sony 7.1 receiver and now I need 4 new surrounds...

I really like the Infinity US-1's, and really wouldn't mind adding 4 more to the collection (white would be best for the WAF :) )

If anyone knows where I can pick these up, I would appreciate the nudge in the right direction...

However, these don't seem to be easily available - so, any other reccomendations?

Keep in mind I am very budget minded here - doesn't have to be the best, just sound pretty darn good...$200? (don't laugh)

Thanks in advance!!!

-Mike

EricDeB

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I'm in the same type of boat. I have a Panasonic XR50 and am looking for some cheap speakers and I too have a budget of about 200 or possibly 300 dollars. Thanks a lot!

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Well - I answered my own question - wow - I found this after about an hour search:

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...265&pfp=BROWSE

Can't believe they were at CompUSA all along...And the PRICE - $50 for the pair!

EricDeB, I have these as my fronts and they sound very good - I am not however an audiophile by any means and some here will tell you that these probabaly aren't that great - I have read some very positive reviews:

Review

So your mileage may vary - they work for me tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks