What's new

Lookin For Inexpensive Surrounds - Help! (1 Viewer)

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Current Setup:

- Infinity CC-2
- Fronts: Infinity US-1
- JBL 10" sub (don't know the model number right off hand)

I just got a brand spanking new Sony 7.1 receiver and now I need 4 new surrounds...

I really like the Infinity US-1's, and really wouldn't mind adding 4 more to the collection (white would be best for the WAF :) )

If anyone knows where I can pick these up, I would appreciate the nudge in the right direction...

However, these don't seem to be easily available - so, any other reccomendations?

Keep in mind I am very budget minded here - doesn't have to be the best, just sound pretty darn good...$200? (don't laugh)

Thanks in advance!!!

-Mike

EricDeB

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I'm in the same type of boat. I have a Panasonic XR50 and am looking for some cheap speakers and I too have a budget of about 200 or possibly 300 dollars. Thanks a lot!

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Well - I answered my own question - wow - I found this after about an hour search:

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...265&pfp=BROWSE

Can't believe they were at CompUSA all along...And the PRICE - $50 for the pair!

EricDeB, I have these as my fronts and they sound very good - I am not however an audiophile by any means and some here will tell you that these probabaly aren't that great - I have read some very positive reviews:

Review

So your mileage may vary - they work for me tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks