What's new

Logging in from Home Page (1 Viewer)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I cannot log in from the home page. I click on Log In, then the page goes into an infinite loop of "Logging In" message, refresh page, "Logging In," refresh page, etc. If I click on the FORUMS link twice, it takes me to the Forums Index page and voila, I'm logged in. But if I click on a featured link, such as a review, it takes me to that page, but I'm not logged in, and if I try to log in, the infinite loop starts.

I'm seeing this on Chrome and IE on my desktop, but also on Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S and LG G6 smartphone.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I was also having a similar issue (on Chrome). I would login, but the home page would not show me as logged in. However, if I went to any other forum page, I would find I really was logged in.

Also, one morning my home page showed me logged in as a different member, though that was only on the home page. I clicked to another page and that member's info disappeared and I had to enter my login info.

All seems normal today.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I cannot log in from the home page. I click on Log In, then the page goes into an infinite loop of "Logging In" message, refresh page, "Logging In," refresh page, etc. If I click on the FORUMS link twice, it takes me to the Forums Index page and voila, I'm logged in. But if I click on a featured link, such as a review, it takes me to that page, but I'm not logged in, and if I try to log in, the infinite loop starts.

I'm seeing this on Chrome and IE on my desktop, but also on Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S and LG G6 smartphone.

I tried to log in yesterday or the day before on my laptop and could not. I used both Chrome and Safari to no avail. I was still logged in on my phone so I used that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks