What's new

Amazon Black Friday 2016 Deals Page (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
file_586193_amazon-black-friday-feat.jpg

We invite HTF members to share Amazon Deals that they discover on this page so that other members may take advantage of them. Please include actual links to the product with sale price.

Here are a few leaked deals to expect on Amazon this week....

Following are examples of some of the door-buster deals that will be available at various times between November 21 and Black Friday at amazon.com/blackfriday:

• 32" 720p LED TV for $69.99
  • 55" LG 4K Smart TV for $398
  • $150 off a Delonghi Super Automatic Coffee Machine
  • Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone for $99.95
  • Sphero Star Wars BB-8 Droid for $99.99
  • Amazon Fire HD 8 for $59.99
  • Amazon Kindle for Kids Bundle for $69.99
  • Up to 60% off select Disney toys and apparel
  • Intex Explorer K2 Kayak for $70.99
  • Nest Thermostat (3rd Generation) for $199

Electronics:

• Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart 1080p LED TV for $328; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV for $1,298
  • 32-inch LED TV, $79
  • 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
  • Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
  • VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
  • LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
  • Samsung 55-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV, $899
  • Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
  • LG G3 and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
  • Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
  • Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
  • Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
  • Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
  • Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
  • Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99
Toys:

Books, Movies and Music:

• More than 50 Kindle books for $1.99 each including titles from Philip K. Dick and Ann Patchett
  • 80% off The Complete Sherlock Holmes Heirloom Collection
  • More than 80% off Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, Collector’s Edition
  • 50% off Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 1-8, plus The Do-It-Yourself Book
  • Save on popular books starting at 40% off
  • Save on autographed albums including Sam Hunt’s Montevallo and Michael W Smith’s The Spirit of Christmas
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 90% on over 90 movies and TV shows
  • Up to 58% off 11,000+ popular movies and TV shows including X-Men: Days of Future Past, Friends: The Complete Series, Downton Abbey, and more
Wine:

• Amazon Wine will feature deep discounts starting at 60% off on over 100 unique wines
Sports:

• Up to 40% off TaylorMade Drivers (11/28 only)
  • Save Over 40% Off FT7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor
Kitchen:

Patio, Lawn & Garden:

Arts, Crafts & Sewing:

Tools and Home Improvement:

Home and Pets:

• Up to 30% off select Dyson products, including vacuums and heating/cooling fans
  • Up to 20% off select Petmate Chuckit! Pet Toys
Automotive:

Baby:

• Save on car seats and strollers including 35% off select Graco strollers, car seats and 20% off Maxi-Cosi car seats, strollers and accessories
  • Save $250 or more on Samsung baby care washers
  • 50% off Levana Sophia Video Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 40% on select BABYBJORN bouncers, travel cribs and carriers
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop diaper bags
  • Select Columbia fleece for baby boys and girls, $17.99
  • Baby girls Calvin Klein and Nautica clothing sets, under $15
  • Baby boys Calvin Klein clothing sets, under $15
Fashion:

• Select women’s and men’s sweaters, under $20
  • Select women’s boots, under $50
  • 50% off Vince Camuto Handbag
  • 50% off men’s Patagonia shoes
  • $14 Amazon exclusive Girls’ Bathrobe and Slipper Sets
  • 50% off Amazon exclusive 'The LEGO Movie' Watch Set
  • $10 and under for Frozen apparel for girls
  • 50% off Nina dress shoes for girls
  • 60% off Calvin Klein for boys
  • $17 and under Nautica hoodies and sweaters for boys
  • Under Armour clothing sets for boys, $29.99
  • 50% off Hush Puppies dress shoes for boys
Jewelry:

• $99.99 14K gold .025 carats diamond stud earrings
  • $29 Swarovski Crystal earrings and necklaces
  • $29.99 Freshwater pearl 3-piece jewelry set
  • $19.99 and under fashion statement bracelets
  • Invicta Women’s Angel Multifunction watches starting at $69.99
  • 60% off or more on select men's Kenneth Cole watches
Health & Beauty:

• Save up to $75 on Men’s Grooming products including the Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men's Shaving System and the Panasonic ER-GB40-S cordless moustache and beard trimmer
  • Save up to $30 on Oral-B toothbrushes
  • Save 30% on Nivea Men skin care products including Nivea For Men Active3 Body Wash for body, hair & shave (Pack of 3)
  • 60% off CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Brazen Raisin Holiday Gift Set
  • 20% off 31" SpaMaster Stationary LX
  • 40% off Shany cosmetics
  • 22% off Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Amazon Echo will be $139.99 and the Tap $89.99

Last edited:

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
This may be slightly off topic but best buy will be selling the Echo Dot for $10 off (39.99) the regular price starting BF (or maybe Thanksgiving night)

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
In the past there was a link on Amazon that gave you an indication of what (flash sales mostly) would be available in the future and when they would go live. For example, I remember seeing San Andras 3D for 9.99 last year several days earlier and I prepped for it. I purchased it when it went live and it sold out 30 seconds later. I can't find any list of upcoming flash sales. I vaguely remember Amazon saying something about sale info being available on their web site if you used one of their tablets to access it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
This may be slightly off topic but best buy will be selling the Echo Dot for $10 off (39.99) the regular price starting BF (or maybe Thanksgiving night)

Amazon is dropping the DOT by $10 on Friday, allegedly.

In the past there was a link on Amazon that gave you an indication of what (flash sales mostly) would be available in the future and when they would go live. For example, I remember seeing San Andras 3D for 9.99 last year several days earlier and I prepped for it. I purchased it when it went live and it sold out 30 seconds later. I can't find any list of upcoming flash sales. I vaguely remember Amazon saying something about sale info being available on their web site if you used one of their tablets to access it.

If someone has such access and could post the sales information, that would be great. I am hunting around trying to find information myself.

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
My computer is acting strangely. So this is a duplicate post. You may safely ignore.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

I've been looking for this information too and have had no luck. I added their app, but haven't found it useful either.

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury

I have sort of found an answer but it's not very useful.
1. Click on Today's Deals
2. In the left column under Department click on the desired category, e.g. DVD and Blu-ray
3. Below Department is Deal Type. Click on your choice, e.g. Lightning Deal
This will give you a list for today only (whatever that means) and it will give you a list.
JSYK, today's dvd/blu lightning deals are exercise systems.

I miss the old Amazon when they made it easy to give them money.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks