What's new

Listings and Reviews for SACDs ??? (1 Viewer)

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
I did a search but didn't really find what I was looking for. Anyone know of some online sources that list available SACD's (2 ch. and multi-ch). I am interested in whats out there released and where I can purchase. More importantly I am looking for a full release catalog.

I am also interested in any reviews of SACD's. Anyone know of a web-site that posts reviews?

I recently picked up a open box special on the Sony SCD-CE775 for pretty good price, and the selection for music of the three area Best Buys is not very good. Anyone with any input?

Thanks

Matt

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
Try Link Removed for a list of multi-channel sacds. For general sacds, go to any of the links at the bottom of the page and browse through the store selections. For reviews, audaud.com has a lot of reviews but in general, I just do a google search.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Matt, in addition to the links that Dzung provided, go to www.superaudio-cd.com for a list of SACDs currently available. Once you get to this web site, click on "SACD Title Information" at the top, which will take you to a page where you can download a list of titles as an Excel file or a PDF. Also, search the Hi-Rez Highway message board on www.audioasylum.com for reviews of specific SACD titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks