Listings and Reviews for SACDs ???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Heebner, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Matt Heebner

Matt Heebner Stunt Coordinator

I did a search but didn't really find what I was looking for. Anyone know of some online sources that list available SACD's (2 ch. and multi-ch). I am interested in whats out there released and where I can purchase. More importantly I am looking for a full release catalog.

I am also interested in any reviews of SACD's. Anyone know of a web-site that posts reviews?

I recently picked up a open box special on the Sony SCD-CE775 for pretty good price, and the selection for music of the three area Best Buys is not very good. Anyone with any input?

Thanks

Matt

2. Dzung Pham

Dzung Pham Second Unit

Try this link for a list of multi-channel sacds. For general sacds, go to any of the links at the bottom of the page and browse through the store selections. For reviews, audaud.com has a lot of reviews but in general, I just do a google search.

3. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Matt, in addition to the links that Dzung provided, go to www.superaudio-cd.com for a list of SACDs currently available. Once you get to this web site, click on "SACD Title Information" at the top, which will take you to a page where you can download a list of titles as an Excel file or a PDF. Also, search the Hi-Rez Highway message board on www.audioasylum.com for reviews of specific SACD titles.

4. Phil A

Phil A Producer

Phil
  5. Matt Heebner

Matt Heebner Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Guys

Matt