What's new

Light bulb killer (1 Viewer)

Nikos

Auditioning
I purchased a DefTech PF15TL+ subwoofer and tried it out with JPIII. The addition of that subwoofer added an entirely new, and enjoyable exprerience as it immersed me deeper into the movie. Even though the sub is about 20+ feet away, it shook my recliner with every step the dinosaur took.

Anyway, after the movie was over, I pressed my lights button on my Pronto and was surprised to see that 2 of the four bulbs in my HT wouldn't turn on due to broken filaments. Now that, I never expected!

Nikos

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Hey, if your going to keep killing light bulbs. I'm buying stock in GE. Yep, that JPIII bass sure is sweet. It's not as tight as in JPI. It kind of lingers around a bit, but I love it just the same.
Knock out a light bulb for me.:emoji_thumbsup:

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
i have a phynix gold(s/p) 12" car sub with about 100 watts in my home theater and when it hit low( like in 30 hz and below) it shakes my ceiling fan and the filaments go crazy, but i have yet to brake any. hopefully with a new amp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks