What's new

Karen Sisco 11/12/03 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
DVD: Low. Universal produces the show, and their TV-on-DVD releases have been, well, barely there. They don't strike me as terribly likely to release a DVD box set of a short-run show.

Pickup: I doubt we'll see new episodes produced unless NBC decides this would be a great opportunity to thub their nose at ABC, but I imagine the remaining three episodes will run on USA, much like the last few episodes of Robbery Homicide Division did.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
The article at thefutoncritic.com mentions the low retention rate from The Bachelor. It doesn't seem like the shows were really compatible; it's as if you put The 700 Club after The Osbournes, and wonder why people tune out.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I don't know...do you think America can handle that many strong female characters in one sitting?

Sorry, briefly possessed by stupid network programming executive.

Now I wish I had kept the episodes on my PVR :angry:

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't know as The Bachelor and Karen Sisco were really that incompatible - I mean, it's not like people were tuning from The Bachelor to The Brotherhood Of Poland, NH.

The lesson to be learned: Don't mess with Law & Order. Cheap newsmagazines were invented for a reason.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
More horrible news from a season who has been mostly about Reality shows than creativity.
ABC is becoming another FOX, cancelling shows before they have been given a fair chance.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I honestly never watched the show, but had it been on Sunday night after or before ALIAS I might have remembered to give it a watch.

Very disappointing.

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
I still have the seven episodes of Karen Sisco. I loved that show. Carla Gugino did a great job playing a U.S. marshal.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
ABC left three episodes unaired (they were going to produce 3 more when the axe fell). I hope USA Network airs the 3 unaire depisodes like they showed teh three episode of Robbery Homicide Division that CBS didn't show when they cancelled RHD last year. So please email USA at [email protected] to request they show the last three episodes (episodes 8-10) since they have the second air rights to Karen Sisco (they show Karen Sisco episodes on Tuesday night at 121m/12:20 am ET/PT). So if you want to see the last three episodes, please email USA.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Just another in a long line of intellegent, you have to think a little bit, shows that have been cancelled by the networks. It seems we have three choices for non sit-com shows now -- reality, CSI franchise, or Law & Order franchise. I refuse to watch any of the reality shows.

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
David,

I wrote to the USA network about the three unaired episodes of Karen Sisco. I haven't heard from them. When I do, I will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks