John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023)

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
Title: John Wick: Chapter 4

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Donnie Yen, Shamier Anderson, Laurence Fishburne, Ian McShane, Bill Skarsgård, Hiroyuki Sanada, Lance Reddick, Clancy Brown, Scott Adkins, Rina Sawayama, Marko Zaror, Natalia Tena, Ryan Castle

Release: 2023-03-23

Yet another movie title given away by a cast/crew swag item, it seems. Title spoiled in the story link

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
It's called... John Wick: Chapter 4 :)

I've liked the first three so I'm looking forward to the new one.
Me too, I am very interested to see where this story goes.

And, what happens to Winston and the adjudicator.

Last edited:

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Via Cinemacon

FRKOkGqWUAIVrBL

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
OH MY GOD the movie is spoiled by the picture of Keanu Reeves being in the movie. :D ;)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Were the 4th and 5th pictures shot at the same time? I thought I heard they shot 4 & 5 at the same time which now seems like the new practice. Mission Impossible 7 & 8 were shot at the same time as well weren't they?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Were the 4th and 5th pictures shot at the same time? I thought I heard they shot 4 & 5 at the same time which now seems like the new practice. Mission Impossible 7 & 8 were shot at the same time as well weren't they?
Shooting JW 4 and 5 back to back was the original plan but it's not happening anymore. I guess the pandemic kiboshed the idea. But yeah, those two Mission: Impossible movies are shooting back to back.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
“John Wick” fans better get ready for the longest “John Wick” movie yet, as filmmaker Chad Stahelski confirmed to Collider that the upcoming “John Wick: Chapter 4″ will be the franchise’s longest-running installment.
:rolleyes:

I'm at the point where I don't even want to watch modern movies any more because it's such a time commitment. I often find myself pulling out an older film at a fit-and-trim 90 minutes or less.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Can’t wait for Chapter 4. Such an ingenious series of films with terrific world building and tremendous action. Each one is better than the last.
I'm looking forward to #4 as well, but I found the third film to be far less satisfying than the first two. IMO they've gone down in quality since #1. It'll be interesting to see what they do with this one.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I'm looking forward to #4 as well, but I found the third film to be far less satisfying than the first two. IMO they've gone down in quality since #1. It'll be interesting to see what they do with this one.

Oddly, I really liked two and three much more than one. So, I look forward to the fourth but these pictures are stunt based and so I do think it becomes more and more difficult to stage things that top what they have already done. I mean, not everyone wants to be Tom Cruise and get strapped to the side of a plane or hang off the tallest building in the world or...you know...get shot into space.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks