What's new

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Details (1 Viewer)

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Link RemovedJimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, tells the simple story of a boy and his robot dog…battling evil…rescuing his parents…saving Earth…and returning home in time for dinner. Always inventing gadgets to make his mundane life in Retroville more interesting, Jimmy may be a boy genius, but he's also just an ordinary kid with real emotions who often fantasizes about living on his own. Featuring voice talents of Martin Short and Patrick Stewart.
Features:
* The Making Of Jimmy Neutron
* 2 Music Videos
* 12 Promotional Spots
* 7 DVD-ROM Games
* 2 Theatrical Trailers
* Release Date: 07/02
Link Removed

Missing from the specs is the Aspect Ratio.

The cover art has "Paramount Collection" instead of "Widescreen Collection".

Could it be possible?

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Could it be possible?
I'm pretty sure the cover art shown might be changed before the DVD comes out. Also, I'm pretty sure Paramount will include both versions of the film (widescreen and pan and scan) on the DVD, just like what they did with the Rugrats movies.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Didn't catch the movie, may check out the DVD. Just wanted to say I think the cover art is really nice.

Dan

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
just like what they did with the Rugrats movies.
Only "The Rugrats Movie" contained both versions. "Rugrats In Paris" was only 16x9 widescreen.
Does anyone have a link to a larger version of the cover? I can't see for sure that says "Paramount Colletion" or "Widescreen Collection."
Jason

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
A commentary by the director and Jimmy Neutron would have been nice - it satisfies film/animation buffs and kids at the same time.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Jason,

There is a link in the first post. Click on the words "Large Cover Art."

And Paramount Home Entertainment has been great at releasing products in the OIARs. They even released Charlotte's Web in 16:9 widescreen first then a pan & scan version later.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Yeah, direct digital transfer would be great. Especially on a 16x9 HDTV.
It's a great movie Dan. atleast rent it.

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Specs are not missing from the post. They were not announced, but hopefully we'll have the complete video details on Monday.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
From DVDFile....
and full screen versions with English 5.1 and 2.0 Dolby Surround tracks, extras include "The Making Of Jimmy Neutron" featurette, 2 music videos, 7 DVD-ROM games, and trailers and TV spots. Retail is $29.95.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Well, DVDFile also stated that "Max Keeble's Big Move" would be anamorphic widescreen, so I don't know how definite that mention is.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Well, DVDFile also stated that "Max Keeble's Big Move" would be anamorphic widescreen, so I don't know how definite that mention is.
Um last time I checked, and a visit to the Disney site will prove it, the Max Keeble's Big Move DVD includes both widescreen and pan & scan versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks