What's new

Japanese dts dvd titles (1 Viewer)

Talat H

Auditioning
I was wondering, does anyone out there know where to purchase Japanes Region2 titles from over the internet. There are a few titles I'd like to get my hands on as these titles have not been released as DTS anywhere else or if they have, the Japanese versions carry the 'full bitrate' of 1509Khz. The following tiles are of interest:
Stargate
Cliffhanger
The 6th Day
The Cell
The Sixth Sense
Soldier
The Talented Mr.Ripley
Way of the Gun
Hard Rain
Regards, Tal.

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
CDJapan is probably the best place to get them. They have great inventory and their service is fantastic. I had a DVD arrive 4 days after ordering it. It came on a Sunday also which really surprised me. Here's the link:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Stargate and Hard Rain are both OOP, probably most of the others too. With DTS titles in Japan, they usually run them once and that's it. That's been my experience at least
Jeff Kleist

Emil Stoica

Second Unit
I have copies of both The Sixth Sense DTS and Basic Instinct DTS (both Region 2) available for sale. You can email me at [email protected]
[Edited last by Emil Stoica on November 06, 2001 at 07:34 PM]

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
CDJapan has a 2 pack of Universal Soldier and Stargate. They are both full bitrate I believe and are anamorphic.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PIBF-1345 I just happened to order something from them recently though and received great service. You are going to pay a bit more but if it's something you really want, it's worth it.
[Edited last by John DeLuca on November 06, 2001 at 08:29 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks