What's new

It's been about 6 years since I've posted (1 Viewer)

Andrew Stoakley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Stoakley
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted, but as they say, life gets in the way and since then I've moved and sold my old home theatre to the people who bought our house. Well, it's coming to that time again when I'll be starting a new home theatre project in the new house and am looking forward to reading the forum again. I'm starting from complete scratch. I sold everything to the new home owners and I've got a lot of re-educating to do.

Looking forward to chatting and showing progress as I move from start to finish. Goal is to have it all done in by the start of next baseball season (I mix audio for an MLB team) and my springs/summers are pretty busy.

Cheers,
Andrew

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted, but as they say, life gets in the way and since then I've moved and sold my old home theatre to the people who bought our house. Well, it's coming to that time again when I'll be starting a new home theatre project in the new house and am looking forward to reading the forum again. I'm starting from complete scratch. I sold everything to the new home owners and I've got a lot of re-educating to do.

Looking forward to chatting and showing progress as I move from start to finish. Goal is to have it all done in by the start of next baseball season (I mix audio for an MLB team) and my springs/summers are pretty busy.

Cheers,
Andrew

Haven't you heard, Andrew? They don't have home theaters anymore. There's no physical media anymore. You just put on a pair of goggles and you're transported into any world you choose. Of course you'll have to take a Soma capsule first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks