What's new

Is Showoff Displays still in business? (1 Viewer)

Scotty_McW

Second Unit
I placed an order last week for some movie poster frames. However, I haven't received them yet, or even a confirmation email from Showoff Displays. I have sent numerous emails with no response. Also, when you call it goes straight to an answering machine. The support line says that number is disconnected.

Anyone know if they are still in business? If not, where would be a good place to get some poster frames?

Thanks!

Glenise

Supporting Actor
My Dad had the same complaint a while ago.
I got scolded when I posted the same thing a while ago.
After posting some info on another website, Rick contacted me thru another forum member on that website.
I think I still have his direct line.
Will post it if I can find it.
It's a shame because they are the creators of the "Now Showing" dvd holder.
I don't get it.
It seems things have changed since they have modified their website to use Yahoo for ecommerce.

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Here is the phone number that I have 949-387-5764 for Rick.
Maybe someone can shed some light about what is going on.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'll resurrect this for a short time, if just to list my problems.

I've tried three times to order frames from them. Two times directly, and the third through Big Bang Electronics. All ways have been an utter failure to get anything. On the upside, I haven't been charged for any of my attempts.

Very frustrating for me, since they are one of the few suppliers of snap lock-type frames that are available for a reasonable price. I'm now trying MovieGoods.com since it looks like theirs may not be supplied by Showoff Displays.

Gee, how far a company has fallen since being such a visible part of this forum...

Jason

Glenise

Supporting Actor
Jason, I think Show Off used to be one of the sponsors of this forum.
That's why I got scolded last time.
I think the response was they are still in business but my Dad never got the dts plaque that he wanted.
Red plaque with white DTS letters.
I ended up giving him my original DTS plaque direct from DTS.
I think Stargate Cinema would make a killing if they offered a reproduction plaque with red a background and white DTS letters.
Another company also needs to produce the "Now Showing" and "Now Playing" dvd marquee.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks