What's new

Is It Safe to Store ...? (1 Viewer)

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
I'd never heard of smoking pellets, but since "smoking gun" and "smoking ruins" have negative connotations, I decided to assume that smoking pellets were radioactive and should keep their distance from kitty litter residue.

These are wood pellets, they are feed into the system and can either be used to smoke or BBQ depending on what you are using. I have a Traeger grill. If you want the best BBQ you can get then wood pellet is the way to go. In my humble opinion.
TRAEGER-PELLETS-GROUP.jpg

dvdclon

Second Unit
Real Name
David
These are wood pellets, they are feed into the system and can either be used to smoke or BBQ depending on what you are using. I have a Traeger grill. If you want the best BBQ you can get then wood pellet is the way to go. In my humble opinion.
TRAEGER-PELLETS-GROUP.jpg
You had to go and spoil it with facts, didn't you?

Will these work in my microwave?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
If you have a Firehouse Subs nearby, they sell the 5-gallon buckets that their pickles came in (so I assume they're food grade) for $2. As a bonus, the $2 goes to their charity. Not sure if they always include a cover, though.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
If you have a Firehouse Subs nearby, they sell the 5-gallon buckets that their pickles came in (so I assume they're food grade) for $2. As a bonus, the $2 goes to their charity. Not sure if they always include a cover, though.
I wish I had read this before I ordered the pails. I wonder if the pickle smell can be got rid of?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It does. And it doesn't take long.

I still have some from when I worked for Burger King back in the late '70s early '80s!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks