What's new

Intresting Video (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I guess some things are just too freightening for some to contemplate, so they occupy their time manufacturing elaborate CTs which they subconciously (or even consciously) know to be false in an effort to shield their psyche from the harsh truths of reality.

I charge $300 per hour. :D

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
If I recall... Flight 93 (crashed in PA) and Flight 77 (Pentagon) were actually targetting the White House and the Capital Bldng. When Flight 77 was too high on the approach and overshot it's primary, it was on a straight-line into the Pentagon. The b-stards then took the Pentagon as a "target of opportunity".

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
OK, just to clarify: I think that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by terrorists under the direction of Osama bin Laden. My thoughts on the reasons for this would probably result in this thread being locked. I only posted the above link to show what I think is the most well documented site among those on the front page of a google search for "Pentagon attack".

My opinion of folks that think such a massive plan and cover-up by members of the U.S. government can be summed up easily.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
quote:If I recall... Flight 93 (crashed in PA) and Flight 77 (Pentagon) were actually targetting the White House and the Capital Bldng. When Flight 77 was too high on the approach and overshot it's primary, it was on a straight-line into the Pentagon. The b-stards then took the Pentagon as a "target of opportunity".

Exactly... As we learned, they never bothered to learn how to LAND an airplane... just fly one...

The maneuver required to bring an airplane into a building as low and small as the white house, has a name... its called LANDING... And, it's even harder to do when you are tryng to do it while keeping your airspeed high for maximum impact. They missed the White House, and the next thing in their line of sight was the LARGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD, The Pentagon... A much bigger target... Even if you overshoot it, you'll still hit it.

secondly... The "video" begins with "at 8:38 AM Flight 77 hit the pentagon." Uh... The Pentagon was CLEARLY the third target hit that day. The first didn't happen until 8:45 AM... The second was at about 9 AM. The Pentagon was hit at 9:36 AM. If they can't get the VARIFIED facts straight, why should I trust their "Theories"?

Thirdly Eyewitness accounts: http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm

Fourthly, The wreckage: http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=2445

Finally, the best conspiracy Theory for September 11 is that the plane that hit WTC #2 fired a missile into the building a split second before it hit the building. Myself, I think its profitering on tragedy and paranoia, something many are more than willing to do... After all theres no money to be made writing a book that says "your eyes did not deceive you... it really was a plane that hit that building..." But Conspiracy spinning has become a multi-million dollar cottage industry. Funny the paranoids who always want to "follow the money" never follow it out of their own wallets....

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Im not sure what to beleive after seeing that video and i am usually the one laughing at the conspiracy nuts.

quote:In reality, it hit the roof of the outer ring, as you would expect with a plane coming in at an angle due to it's decending.

i never heard anyone say that before.. its pretty clear based on the images ive seen that it hit the building square in the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks