What's new

Interesting new "facts" about Cinerama and 70mm from the latest Widescreen Review (1 Viewer)

Doctorossi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Schuyler
Professor Echo said:
I also remember the publisher writing article after article about his car stereo system.

My lord! I thought I was the only one who was bothered by that. I actually wrote them a couple of complain-y letters about it.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Doctorossi said:
My lord! I thought I was the only one who was bothered by that. I actually wrote them a couple of complain-y letters about it.
I got so tired of his bragging I wrote and asked him if it was true he would be getting an IMAX screen and sound system in his car. He actually responded and thought I was serious. !!!

Doctorossi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Schuyler
Professor Echo said:
I got so tired of his bragging I wrote and asked him if it was true he would be getting an IMAX screen and sound system in his car.
An IMAX screen would've actually given him a semi-legitimate excuse to put that crap in the magazine- at least it would have something to do with watching movies.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
john a hunter said:
Then Films in Review was supposed to publish the ToddAO article but they folded just before as well. Jinx?
Marty Hart has some interestesting info on Todd-AO on his web site widescreenmuseum . American Optical was in Southbridge, MA - where I was born. My father worked there also.

john a hunter

Screenwriter
RolandL said:
Marty Hart has some interestesting info on Todd-AO on his web site widescreenmuseum . American Optical was in Southbridge, MA - where I was born. My father worked there also.
Thanks Roland. I am a regular visitor to the site as well as In 70mm. Both are highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks