What's new

I'm with Her (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
I've been watching since they aired the pilot... I was just wondering if anyone else has been watching too. At first I didn't know how they'd keep such a limited storyline going, but thus far, looks like it might work.

Any other thoughts?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The principal actors are likable enough, but I also wonder how they can keep this concept fresh (especially since it feels a little like a spin-off of Notting Hill in some respects).

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The material tends to lean a bit too far into sitcom surrealism at times and it seems like they couldn't find a singl;e kid who could act, but it's all right. I also wonder how long they can keep this going. I don't see how you could get more than a seasons worth of plots about a single couple dating.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
I'm a little curious to see how ABC's going to pull this one off, especially after what happened during last night's episode (anyone else watch??).

Characters are getting a little bit more depth... though I think that Alex's sister has to be my favorite.

Dustin Wind

Stunt Coordinator
I admit it, i like it!

I can't see this series going very far though. Its going to get tiresome and old.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I agree with Bridget the show seems ot be getting better. Last night's episode was good stuff. With it's strong lead-in missing for a while, it remains to be seen it it can survive, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks