What's new

I'm married now... :) (1 Viewer)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Well it's official, no going back ;-) I've got the ring and am about turn off my computer and in a few hours we leave for our honeymoon.... I'll be on the board when I return ;)
Brian

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
So tell me, why are you on here? Shouldn't you be taking advantage of the fact that in no culture on Earth are you now forbidden from....enjoying each other? :)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
You're a brave man Brian, congrats! :) :emoji_thumbsup:
And please feel free to give your HTF buddies a blow-by-blow account of your honeymooooon adventures.;)
POSTED BY HAPPILY UNMARRIED STEVE C.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Shouldn't that be "I'm married now! :)"? The "..." makes it look so... hesitant. :)
Congratulations!
/Mike

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Congrats Brian! It's been 5 wonderful years for Heather and I, and I haven't looked back. Even if your new wife was only 1/10 as wonderful as my wife, you'd still be a lucky guy!
Best of luck to both of you! And I suggest waiting a year or two before having kids... the honeymoon doesn't end until the baby comes! :) That's probably why Heather and I are still so happy together, we decided not to have kids. :)
KJP

Steven K

Supporting Actor
I've been married for two months now (as of today) and I love it too! My only gripe with my wife is that she still prefers Pan and Scam to Widescreen... but at least I've gotten her off of VHS!

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Congrats Brian, where did you go? :)
Question for Philip, have you been anywhere in Minnesota outside of the upper east border? :laugh:

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
We went to Door County over in WI. A Very nice place (its the "thumb" of Wisconsin for those of you who've not heard of it.) But now back to thank yous (have to beat that increase in postage :))
Brian

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
Brian:
Life will never be the same. Now you will have to account for the WAF:frowning: :frowning: whenever the upgrade bug hits you.
Congrats:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
From a 4 year to lifer married THFer:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks