What's new

I'm at a total loss (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick2260

Auditioning
Real Name
Patrick Marshall
I use my HTS to play music through via my laptop(Bluetooth). I want to be able to plug my headphones into my receiver and use them while still having the music come through the HTS speakers at same time w no delays between speakers and headphones. Someone told me to buy a headphone amp which I did. I can't seem to understand how that's supposed to work. He said to run the amp through one of my line outs of the receiver. I was able to plug my headphones into my laptop and use them simultaneously that way but there's a short delay in sound between my headphones and what is coming out of my HTS speakers because of the Bluetooth delay. I can't have any delays because I'm trying to practice drums while hearing the music through my headphones while others can hear the music through the HTS. Can anyone help me figure this out ? Please and thank you so much !!!

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Only one thread per topic please. I'm locking this one. Please refer to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks