What's new

If I see that Apple iPod commercial once again, I'll toss my TV out of the window.... (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
How many times will they show that commercial w/ the dancing shadow/silhouette people? It won't stop! I swear I see it 10 times a day. If I buy an iPod, will the commercials stop?

JamesED

Second Unit
If I buy an Ipod, is it guaranteed not to break when I thrash it around like in the commercial?

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
That's why I record everything so I can zip thru annoying and stupid commercials. I'm even getting to the point of not watching live sporting events as well due to this reason much harder as everyone wants to comment about the game).

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
To hell with Apple. I got a Creative Zen Xtra, and I'm quite happy with it. Can Apple beat 60 gigs for under $300?

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
If we can't get past the simplistic argument that "more capacity, less money" is automatically better, it's no wonder that we can't have productive discussions about things that really matter. In any event, isn't there a recent iPod thread that we can point to instead of rehashing the whole thing over again?

I doubt it, but if you can convince everyone in the world to buy one, maybe.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i haven't seen it. anyone gotta link?

edit: besides, we all gotta cut kevin some slack right now. he's under a lot of pressure... ;)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Actually Drew, I don't watch alot of TV at all. It just happens that when I do, I'll see that commercial 3 times out of any given 1 hour segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks