What's new

I was going to buy a reciever... (1 Viewer)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I wrecked my mom's car when I was in highschool. Boy does that suck.

Christian Speights

Stunt Coordinator
Bummer!

I ran my mom's car into the back of a parked motorhome once upon a time. :b Oops.

I too hope no one was hurt.

Christian

KyleRoussel

Stunt Coordinator
I rammed my dad's snowmobile into a tree. While I was riding it. The tree, surprisingly, was ok. The snowmobile, however, was not.

matthew_rm

Second Unit
Real Name
Real name
I was brushing the snow off Saturday night when it started to rool away. Parking break failed. I jumped in, turned the car and slammed on the breaks. The door swung open and smashed on a powerbox. It won't even close! It was funny the next day, that night....BLAH! Oh well. Its a cheep car. (OLD honda Ciic) and the new door is real cheep. I'll be buying a reciever soon after all!! (just a little longer wait):b

wally

Second Unit
I was going to buy a receiver and my car died that week.

That was three months ago. Just hooked up a Denon 1802!

Good Luck!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I recked my moms car in highschool...later she gave it to me. I then wished I hadent recked it cus then it was mine and had that ugly dent in the door. That was in 96' I've since had 3 cars and recked all but the one I have now........only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks