What's new

I think I'm about to buy an SVS. One question... (1 Viewer)

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I have a Monster subwoofer cable. I think it's the 300 series. Would I be OK to use this cable or buy the Better Cables that SVS sells? I know it's only a few more $$ but I'm already stretching things a little to get the sub. Also, I have heard about SVS coming out with some new products soon. Anyone have any info on that?

CurtisSC

Screenwriter
The Monster cable will be fine.

Don't know anything about the new stuff other than what has been posted.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
SVS is like every company and always coming out with new products. They would not be in business long if they didn't change a few things once in awhile. Anyway don't let a cable hold up your decision making... not that big of a deal.. you SVS can use any standard good cable and do just fine.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
My guess is the same as Edward JM - A PB2 with the standard drivers...think about it they have the PB-1, PB2 Plus, PB2 Ultra and are coming out with a PB-1Plus, they have the B4 and probably the designs for the PB1 Ultra....What else do you want from them.....they have almost every size sub one would want....I still enjoy my 25-31PC Plus...:b

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator
Check out the PB2+ review thread by Edward JM.

Ron and Tom (SVS) are dropping hints about an even newer sub.:emoji_thumbsup:

Vincent_S

Second Unit
Well I went ahead and ordered one!:emoji_thumbsup::) If I understand their website correctly I can order a cable at any time since I purchased a sub with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks