What's new

I got a bump on my head! (1 Viewer)

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
I just noticed it 4 days ago. I was thinking about going to a doctor because I can't recall ever bumping my head reently. What you guys think.

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Once, I was riding a bike and I hit the brakes to avoid a car or something and I flew right into a wooden post 4 feet away..
I don't remember any of this though, and was asking silly questions to my friends like "Why am I wearing this?" "How did I get here".
The only thing I can remember is the painful headache I had for 3 days..
Oh yea,
The Doctor said I had a cuncussion and a contusion (bruise) on the left side of my brain...
Nathan
------------------
"Fascinating Captian"
--Spock
Visit www.speedemenu.com

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Hey Gilbert... how big is it? Depending on that, your age & other health factors, you may or may not want to go in. If it's fairly large, painful, or has been growing/changing size rapidly, I'd go in. If you're close to or over 40 I'd go in. If it's just a small, painless bump (rather than a lump) and you're younger and in excellent health, I'd let it go for a few more days and see if it goes away.
It's up to you, though. If you've got insurance then the doctor's visit should only be $10 - $20. In that case, you might as well schedule an appointment. Get a full checkup while you're there so you're not wasting your time if nothing is wrong. Better to be safe than sorry.
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
Me too!! LOL I dropped the soap in the shower and bent down to pick it up....came back up and whack.....right into the handle on the shower door.....nicely scabbed up now!!! But ouch!!!!!
:)
Eric.....
------------------
Creative Audio Consultants, inc. Installs, calibrations, consultations.
DVD List:http://www.dvdtracker.com/~EricK
AOL IM screen name : EDKalet6

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks