What's new

HTF OFFICIAL REVIEW: The NeverEnding Story (1 Viewer)

Roland Wandinger

Stunt Coordinator
The kids could even have a video of them flying on the back of the Luck dragon.
Ah yes, I remember sitting on the luck dragon in front of a bluescreen and a big fan blowing into my face. Well, I was only 8 or so back then and it was the greatest thing for me.
I haven't been there since then although I'm a lot in Munich and as Jim said it is really worth a visit if you ever get the chance to go there.
:)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Good point. . .then again, how could a "neverending story" HAVE a sequel? By definition, a sequel comes *afterwards*. . .
The name of the movie is "The Neverending Story." The movie itself is NOT a neverending story — it actually ends after about an hour and a half — but is ABOUT such a story.
Take, for example, "Citizen Kane." The movie isn't actually a citizen. It's just a bunch of still pictures with a soundtrack. But it is ABOUT a citizen. The name of the movie doesn't describe the movie, it tells you what it's about.

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
This movie is one of my wife's favorites, so I got it this past week for 14.99 at BestBuy and watched it last night. I was actualy pretty pleased with the picture and a bit disappointed with the sound. Overall I rate it a very good buy. We look forward to watching this movie with our daughter when she gets a bit older, as I think the wolf would be a little scary for a 4 year old.
------------------
Michael Caicedo
Winter Park, FL
- At my signal, unleash hell...

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
The name of the movie is "The Neverending Story." The movie itself is NOT a neverending story — it actually ends after about an hour and a half — but is ABOUT such a story.
Perhaps that is why it merely gave me a chuckle, rather than rending the space time continuum.
:)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
laugh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks