What's new

How much would you pay for Klipsch? (1 Viewer)

matthew_rm

Second Unit
Real Name
Real name
I went to my Klipsch dealer today and asked about the RSW10 and RC3. (I have RF3's)
RSW10-$1700.00 CDN
RC3-$530.00 CDN
Im going to edmonton next week. Do you guys think I can get a better price for the RC3? (I dont want the RSW10 now, just asking about the $$$)
Thanks!:D

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Paul Chalk

Stunt Coordinator
I asked my Klipsch dealer about the whole Reference line a while back. For the speakers you're asking about he gave me these prices:

RC3II - $430
RSW10 - $1200

You should at least aim for these prices. And it shouldn't be too difficult to get lower.

Phil Mays

Second Unit
I don't know the conversion rate, but in Virginia I can get the RC-3 for about $250, maybe less. I think I can get the Rsw-10 for about $800?

Nick V

Second Unit
I can ask my dealer for you. I own Paradigms but he also sells Klipsches. I'll post the prices tomorrow.

Tom_Maher

Stunt Coordinator
Well.... apparently there are NO authorized online dealers. Unfortunately, there are also no local dealers around me, leaving me out in the cold when it comes to a full Klipsch warranty. Anyone have any experience with online retailers for Klipsch?

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Tom, If you are concerned about Klipsch products being covered by a warranty, go the klipsch web site and in the lower right hand corner, there should be information about your concern.

There should also be a toll free contact number there to inquire if a specific dealer name is indeed an authorized dealer.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks