What's new

How does this look? (1 Viewer)

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
Not quite done framing the screen yet but it's coming together. It's definitely starting to get the feel I was going for. Just thought I'd share these pics. Thanks.

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
It looks very good, actually. But what are the hands at the sides of the screen for? It reminded me of the feel-o-rama scene in Kentucky Fried Movie :D. But that's probably not what they're for.

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
Thanks, guys. The hands are just for aesthetic purposes. I want to keep everything simple and non-distracting, yet unique. I've never seen Kentucky Fried Movie. I'll check out that scene though, heh..
Glad you all like it.

FranklinD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Helmut
If you come over for a movie, I'll gladly put them on the surround speakers instead. Hmm... Then it might really be distracting though... :laugh: Just joking around, mate. Seriously, it's not distracting at all. It raises a good point though. It probably would be distracting to someone who comes over to watch a movie and hasn't been in the room before. I'm used to those damned hands and know they aren't alive or anything like that so it's not an issue for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks