What's new

Help! Need recommendation for *very* nice looking speaker stands (1 Viewer)

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Help!

My wife won't let me take my Studio 20 mains down off of those bookshelves where they are 4 feet above ear level and put them on stands, unless I can find stands that meet her stringent esthetic standards.

So I need a recommendation for extremely nice looking stands. In all liklihood, wooden stands with some kind of rosenut/cherrywood finish. Possibility of something glass/crystal with silver colored metal as well.

Priced in the range of $200-$600 US per pr. I'm serious about getting those 20's off the bookshelves.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Alex F.

Second Unit
See the trusty folks at Audioadvisor.com for possibly the widest selection available. Most of their stands are steel, but I recall some in wood last time I looked.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
You might want to check out Sanus or Bell'O. They both have very nice wood stands. I bought a pair of the Sanus Natural Foundation 30" cherry wood stands for $100.

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
I have no carpentry skills, and this likely could not make speaker stands that even function, let alone ones that look good. Appreciate the suggestion though. I am considering having a pair custom made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks