What's new

Help again please... (1 Viewer)

Jeff Braddock

Second Unit
Ok, so some of you know about my project I am trying to do for my wife's graduation. Well, I need some help with it again. Is there any easy/good way of making a dvd menu? Thanks for the help.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It all depends on what authoring program you're using. Many of them come with pre-built templates for making simple ones. More elaborate would require Photoshop or something similar

Jeff Braddock

Second Unit
I just need something simple and the program, if I could download if for free, at least as a trial, would be best. The menu would need to work on a stand alone player, not a DVD-ROM

Dan B

Screenwriter
Jeff B., I don't know exactly what kind of features you're looking for, but I just downloaded ULEAD DVD Movie Factory yesterday. I'm using it for VCDs, but it does DVDs too. It's a fully functional 30 day trial version. It's a 30 MB download at their website here.
-Dan B

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Jeff I would also recommend ULEAD DVD Movie Factory. I have utilized it so much that I have purchased it through their website.

You can actually get a very professional looking DVD-like interface including multiple menu pages, custom background images and music. There are several layout templates available for your menu system and it it will even burn the disc for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks