What's new

have you checked your post count lately? (1 Viewer)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
have you checked your post count lately?
Yes, I have. (Ok, I just posted here so I could check it rather than go to another thread where I have already posted to check there. I could be lazier...but try as I might, my heart just won't go lower than 5 bpm!)

Bruce

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I like knowing what a member's post count is, especially in relation to the member's "incept date." Nothing wrong with discussing post counts, though it pays not to obsess about them. But that's easy for me to say. :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
10.94 per day I'm hooked!
Terrell, Starwarsophile extraordinaire (I speak french when I am hmmmm.... inebriated :D) probably had more in his (relatively) short tenure. But yeah, you need a life.

Well, I finally did understand Packy's outrageous post count.

"All your posts are belongs to us". That's a classic. OK, I'm going to bed.

--
Holadem

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

You know, I remember when Patrick Sun was only 3,000 or so posts ahead of me. Now he is more than 4,000 posts in front. I will think of something.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Confucious say he who suffers low post count should not wear tight pants.

As I type this I have no idea how many posts I have, guessing I'd say I should be approaching 4k but can't be arsed to check my profile, now that's laziness for you! Alright hang on a min [checks profile in mirror] you handsome dog!:D Okay, profile checks out fine. :):emoji_thumbsup:

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Brentl Patricks got a ton of post on other boards as well so I think he's still ahead of me if you added them all up;)

Yikes I'm just barely in the top 25 now:b

Top 25

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
The post count is useless anyway. What's the point if it's not even accurate? I should easily be near 6000 by now.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

It's accurate, Steeve. Sometimes old threads are deleted as our servers become increasingly overloaded. Deleted threads remove all the posts from the database, reducing post counts in the process. In fact, it was last year's brouhaha over this that forced the decision to remove the post count from underneath members' names.

From an administrative standpoint, the counts are useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks