What's new

Happy Birthday Rain! (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Wow, 2 pages.
"You like me. You really like me!" :D
Well, my birthday is over again for another year. But I wanted to pop back into this thread just to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who posted. I really do appreciate it. I'm going to print this thread and keep it in my special memento...er, momento box. Or maybe I'll just have all of your posts tattooed onto my body. :laugh:
BTW, you never did explain why you never got a driving license.
Not much to tell. I don't need a car, I don't enjoy driving and I can't afford to buy and/or maintain one, so why pay for a license? :b
I wish I could just give you all a big group hug! Thanks again for helping to make my birthday special. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Brian, Jeff, and Ken deserve some kind of award or recognition for their artistic efforts. Dunno what, though. :)
Rain, do you feel special or what?

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Wow, how did I miss this one. Well a belated Happy Birthday to Rain "The Nostril"! ;) Love that sig!!!!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Brian, Jeff, and Ken deserve some kind of award or recognition for their artistic efforts.
Oh yes, sorry guys. A special thank you for taking the time to flex your artistic muscles. Cool poems. :emoji_thumbsup:

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Happy Birthday Rain. Try not to get into too much trouble, we need you here to continue running that Cinematography thread of yours and I don't believe that you can do that in jail... although prison may be a different matter.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Happy late birthday Rain. I've always been a keen admirer of your posts, your nose and your rather intense desire for Ryan Phillipe, which mirrors mine for Keira Knightley. :)
Ditto on what Nick said as well. Next time I'm in Van I'll let you know; we'll do lunch. In fact, I should get Mark, Tim and Nick all together as well.
Oh wait, keep your eye out for a future HTF Vancouver Meet thread, don't want to spoil anything just yet. :)
Jason

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Thanks, Brad and Jason.
Jason, it's always nice to know that there is one more person on the Admin staff wholikes me. :D
I'm definitely down for a meet if you can get one arranged. I tried once, but it was a big bust.
I have managed to meet one Vancouver member, Graeme Clark.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hey jase, sounds cool... :) Either try to make it during the summer when ill hopefully have my N by then, or make it in richmond... :p)
ohyeah, congrats on the Admin-ship... :) i just noticed

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I'm actually throwing together a few ideas for a possible HTF meet in Vancouver in May, around the time of some little film opening with space people in it. :) My sig file will be updated accordingly within a few days.
Rain,
I'm in Vancouver about once a month or every two months on the weekend or sunday/monday, so I'll PM or email you the next time I'm in town. Ditto for...
Nick,
Mark lives near Kits/Downtown and I'm staying with either him or my sister on West Broadway, so I'm sure we can all hang out the next I'm in.
The same goes for you Mitty, if you're reading this thread! I still really really want to meet you!
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks