What's new

TV’s Birthday-Themed Episodes (1 Viewer)

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
Television has it’s fair share of episodes celebrating birthdays, some, the warm-gushy type, and others, are more comical, for one reason or another.
I like them both, and have gathered them into a list, which I sometimes play on my birthday, or for someone else’s.
If you want to, post the ones you know of.

The Mary Tyler Moore Show ~ Happy Birthday Lou! ~ Lou not only hates surprises, he also hates partys, so why not throw him a surprise party?

Mad About You ~ Cake Fear ~ It’s 1995, and Paul looks back in reverse chronological order on five birthdays, then relives them again in chronological order, until he’s back where he started, at his current birthday bummer.

The Andy Griffith Show ~ The Bed Jacket ~ Andy gives Aunt Bee a box full of canning jars for her birthday, instead of the dinner jacket she was hoping for.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I actually just happened upon one last night - from Ozzie & Harriet season 2, “David’s 17th Birthday.” David is happy to be having his birthday, but also wants everyone to keep his new age under wraps as he’s trying to impress a new girl who likes dating older teens.

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
The Adventures Of Ozzie & Harriet ~ Thorny's Gift ~ S1-Ep 10

The Dick Van Dyke Show ~ A Surprise Is A Surprise Is A Surprise ~ S2-Ep 30

The Andy Griffith Show ~ Opie And The Carnival ~ S5-Ep 31

That Girl ~ Paper Hats And Everything ~ S1-Ep 22

Green Acres ~ Never Look A Gift Tractor In The Mouth ~ S1-Ep 27

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
Two fun birthday episodes from I Love Lucy - "Lucy's Last Birthday" S2 E25 (The Friends of the Friendless) and "Ethel's Birthday" S4 E8 (Hostess Pants for Smart Dinner Parties).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks