What's new

Half A Sixpence Is On The Way !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
i COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I READ IN TWO DIFFERENT PLACES THAT MARTIN BLYTHE CONFIRMS THAT THE MUSICAL HALF A SIXPENCE IS ON THE WAY.
Readers of this forum know that I and several others have been bothering poor mr. blythe about this title for ages.
let's hope it has the following =
the original stereo tradck found back in 1992. safety dupes of the four channel track were made at Chace productions and sent to Paramount.

the original ten minute"making of" done at the time of the film. a collector donated a mint Technicolor print of this toand sent it tot Paramount around 1991.
the original intermission and intermission music.
Thanks Martin Blythe!!!

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Hooray! I'd preorder right now if I could. I'm a little surprised that this is actually coming out. Except with us collectors I wouldn't think it would be a big seller. Ask 1000 people and I'd bet at least 999 haven't seen or even heard of the film and haven't a clue who Tommy Steele is. Now I won't have to watch my full-screen VHS version anymore.

BarryR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BARRY RIVADUE
Maybe Lil ABNER won't be too far behind, I hope hope I hope. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks