What's new

Group Play Ghost Recon Wed Night (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys Wed night at 9 PM EST im going to run a regular ghost recon night. The regular schedule will start again the following week with the tournaments and such. Hope to see you there, Cant wait to play everyone again

JayV

Supporting Actor
Cool. Especially since I discovered that I no longer enjoy the game unless I'm playing with the HTF crew.

And now that I'm snowed in, is anyone planning to be on today or tomorrow (Sunday or Monday)?

-j

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I'll probably be on tomorrow night around 9:15est after my class lets out. That is assuming it's not cancelled because of snow.

JayV

Supporting Actor
Dave, I'll send you an invite -- and a new gamertag logo when I get to it if you want one (any particular requests)?

Back to Daytona...

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ill probably be on tommorow during the day as well as we are expecting 14 inches of snow

capt

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Can I join you guys? :D I won't be home until midnight EST tonight. Would anyone still be up and playing at that time?

JayV

Supporting Actor
My dog and I are going to go play in the snow, but I'll look for you folks (and add GunnerX) as soon as I can.

-j

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
YES!!!My classes today were cancelled as of noon so no evening class. I'll be available earlier than 9 if people wanna start earlier. I'm looking forward to giving this a whirl.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Hey MrJames, are you French-Canadian? What was up with that one game with all those guys speaking French? :) At least I think it was French.... At first I thought it sounded like some sort of Asian, possibly Vietnamese, but then it seemed more French. They talked non-stop even during the game :laugh:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I'll be there as long as my class gets out early as usual. Otherwise, it ends at 10pm :)

Snow? What's that? ;)

James St

Supporting Actor
Ryan, I've noticed a few French people playing here and there. We felt sorry for you in that particular game since we knew that they never seemed to shut up. Luckily I was on the english speaking side. ;)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Sorry I misssed the session tonight guys. A few buddies came over and we drank some beers, watched the finale of Joe Millionare, and played some NCAA 2003. I'll definatley be there on Wednesday night though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Remember tonight is Ghost Recon night. See you all there at 10 PM EST

capt

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Anyone gonna be on earlier(say 9 est?). If not, I'll probably not be on until 11(as I wanna catch Chapelle's show at 10:30). Either way I'll be on at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks