What's new

Group Play-Week of June 29 (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hello everyone. A few switches this week in group play. First off im gonna drop the monday game night as no one is on. So it will look like this

Tues-Midtown Madness 3 Night
Wed-Wolfenstein Night
Thur-Mech Assault Night
Friday-Ghost Recon Night

All nights start at 9:00 PM EST

capt

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I should be on around 10EST Tue-Thu if all goes well (I'm working late on a special project right now, by the time I come home, eat, see the wife it is 10PM). I know some west-coasters have said 9PM is a bit early, so look for me if you want to.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I would like to also get some SOCOM going again - at least on a weekly basis. If anyone has any suggestions , please let me know.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
I know I was one of the people who asked for Ghost Recon, but I won't be online much during this coming week. Sorry about that.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Calvin let me know which night is best for soco. the group play schedule is very changeable. Last week pretty much no one really showed up except for Mech and Midtown anyway

capt

Ike

Screenwriter
This may seem like a dumb question, but I want to join in Wednesday. How do I know which server is the HTF's?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Post your gamertag so people can add you to there friends list

capt

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I finally scored MM3, so I hope to see you guys tomorrow night. I played for a bit offline a few days ago, but I'm itching to zoom around online with you fellas. Those videos that Buck posted are hilarious.

See you then!

Cal,

You up for SOCOM this evening? I think Gary is down as well, but I am definitely willing for a little running and gunning this evening.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Socom tonight, eh? I missed you guys this weekend, but if you are going to be on late tonight I'll join in. I won't get home from work until 11PM-ish...but if you guys are gonna still be on I'd join in. (My Socom tag is HTF-Pudwacker).

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I'll try to be on tonight for Midtown and tomorrow for Wolfenstein... I do love these games but the pull of "Galaxies" is strong. I will try to resist ;)

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I will *hopefully* be on for RTCW tomorrow and Mech on Thursday, although probably not until 10:30ish. I haven't played either in a while with HTF crew and am looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things with you guys.

Peter O

Stunt Coordinator
I'm up for MA on Thursday. I would love to play some Ghost Recon in the future, but I doubt I will be on Friday because of the holiday.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Starting Next week the schedule is only gonna be a few days as my work schedule has changed

capt

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
So, who is up for some Mech Assault tonight? I'll be on starting around 9:00 p.m. CST. Drop me an invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks