What's new

GP-Ghost Recon Tournament this Wed-Time for Sign ups (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well I almost forgot this Wednesday is our First Ghost Recon Tournament. Time for sign ups. If you want to participate e-mail me at [email protected] with Ghost Recon in the subject.

All the info for the tourney will be available on our group web site tommorow which in itself is being redone. The tourney will be random teams. 2-3 people per team depending on how many sign ups we have. The Tournament will be Single Elimination and it takes place Wednesday Night at 10 PM EST so sign up only if you can make it. The tournament will take place in one time. We did this last week with Mech Assault and it lasted a little more then a hour. Hope you all sign up

Tommorow night is our regular Ghost Recon play night so its the last chance to get a group practice in before Wed. If you havent participated in group play before and want to play tommorow night just post your gamertag here and people who play will add you to there friends list

Thanks

Capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Someone e-mailed me about what type of team game it would be. Its Team vs Team death match(forgot what they call it in GR)with 5 respawns for each player just like we play on Monday Nights

capt

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
What time are you guys hooking up Monday night for practice?
I've played through the main game but haven't had much luck Live so, I was looking for some online time with the HTF'ers.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I rented the game tonight, and would certainly like to try some online gaming with it. So send me intives again.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Guys the tournament is going to be postponed till next week in cause to a death in the family

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
I will be there for any support you need
I am of course talking about the GROUP PLAY..
Keep us updated. But take all the time you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks