HTF Group Play-This weeks schedule

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CaptDS9E, May 5, 2003.

1. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Hello everyone for now on ill post the schedule for everything on monday instead of at the last minute. Here is this weeks schedule

Wed-Ghost Recon Night 9 PM EST (Usually monday but im stuck at work late monday)
    Thursday-Mech Assault Night 9 PM EST
    Friday -Wolfenstein Night 9 PM EST

Usually GR and Mech last a hour and a half and afterwards is some PSO.

capt

2. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

As I mentioned in a different thread, I'd be up for hosting a game for us in Ghost Recon on Wednesday night.

But bear in mind that:

A. I don't have everything unlocked yet (maps, etc.). I'm working on it, slowly but surely.

B. I'm going to need names of people who will be playing, so I can add them to my Friends list. I make the game private, so I'll have to do the invites.

If I can get a list of who's up for Wednesday night, I'll start putting my Friends list together Wednesday morning or so when I get home from work. I'm looking forward to playing GR with you guys again. And once I pick up RtCW, probably this weekend, I'll host some games for us on there as well.

3. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    I'll probably play some Mechassault on Thursday. One question though, you said the game usually lasts an hour and a half, is it one of those things that I have to stay around for the whole game because due to time constraints I can only play with you all for about an hour? Let me know.
    Thanks.

4. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

no it usually means i host it for a hour . Others can host afterwars if they want to

capt

5. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Okay, I'll plan on planning some Mechassault on Thursday even though I'm not that good. Do we usually play teams? or is it every man for themselves?

6. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

We usually play Destruction, Team Destruction , and sometimes Not It for a change of pace. We also play a different map every time

capt

7. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

I'm REALLY gonna try to hook up with you guys. But, to be honest, I've been slacking off. I just haven't been playing Live as much anymore.
    I can't wait for the DLC for MechAssault 'cause it's getting a little stale for me. I hardly play Ghost Recon anymore. Hopefully Wolfenstein will be the shot in the arm I need to get my XBL juices flowing again.
    Anyway, I'll try to make it for MA Thursday night and if I get it in time, look for me Friday with RTCW.

8. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

I've been working like a dog lately and haven't had much chance to jam online but I'll be about. I'll definitely have Wolfenstein for Friday.

9. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I havent been able to play any x-box since saturday. Works been a killer the last few days. But come tommorow live play will be happening again

capt

10. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

See you guys tonight for Ghost Recon. Ill be on around 9:02 PM EST :)

capt

11. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

*Sets reminder for himself*

Must remember Ghost Recon tonight....

12. Rob_Pierce

Rob_Pierce Second Unit

Look for me on Ghost Recon tonight. I won't be on until at least 10:00 EST, but I'll do my darndest to make it.

Same for MA on Thursday, I haven't played that game in about 2 months, so I'd like to get on again.

I hope to have Wolfenstein by Friday, it had better be a good game. If so, I'll see you then, too. Zelda has been taking up most of my gaming time, as well as a used Dreamcast I picked up this week. I'm like Clan, time to get my Live groove on again.

13. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Joey, you know tonight's Angel night!

Shame!

Expect me around 10

14. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Anyone up for Wolfenstein this evening?

-j

15. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

Guys,

Grrrrr. We rolled out a new helpdesk system at work this morning, and I need to go in to help them with some issues that have popped up.

I'm not sure Ill be home by 9PM tonight, but I'll try and come on as soon as I walk in the door. I have a feeling I'll want to be killing some people when I get back tonight.

[​IMG]

16. Oscar Saenz

Oscar Saenz Stunt Coordinator

JayV, I might be convinced to play RtCW tonight instead of Ghost Recon. Send me an invite when you see me online.

17. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

18. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

Joey,

I could probably host a dedicated Wolfenstein server for HTF members on some set night of the week if that helps you all. Unfortunately, you can't play while your Xbox is hosting a dedicated, but if it was on a week night, I don't think I would mind taking a night off.

If you need it, let me know. My xbl tag is "snakefish", I could add all the HTFers as friends and pop up a server no problem.

Best,
    Joe

19. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

i dont think ill have any problem hosting a lot of people. I have a pretty good connection and can actually host a full house on Ghost Recon.

Like i mentioned in another thread. My RTCW comes tommorow so ill be able to finally play a bit after work

capt