What's new

Greggs doing my TV! (1 Viewer)

Bill Leahy

Agent
Hello out there. Gregg is hitting me in May, And I cant wait. My wife love my Tosh 65h80, and she cant understand why it needs work. I did some stuff myself, like glare screen, 56 pt converg., diable svm, duvatine lens hood. But after reading some of the posts about Gregg, it sounds like I aint seem nothing yet! Thanks in advance for any
reponses, and I'll let you know how it turns out!!;)

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Bill,
You have not seen anything yet. Believe me, your wife will notice a difference...mine did. Gregg is very personable and does a very thorough job. I am sure you will love the results. :emoji_thumbsup:

Steve Sz

Agent
Gregg Loewen from the State of Maine up here in the Northeast who is one fantastic calibrator. He tours the country working his magic so if you have not had your set done; he is the man.

Did my 40xbr700 three weeks ago and the picture looks absolutely stunning. As Shawn's wife noticed an improvement in PQ so did mine. I was amazed she even made a comment much less positive; she thinks I'm AV crazy.

Seriously though if any of your are considering having your equipment calibrated, Gregg Loewen should be your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks