What's new

generals zero hour (1 Viewer)

Geno

Supporting Actor
for those pts gamers out there, i was wondering if nayof you picked up generals but were so disapointed, that they will not get generals zero hour. I got tired of gameplay, online interface, bad ai until zero hour came out. from the graphics being smoother to the choises and units being better. I love this expansion. it adds everything you would want in this game. and online play has gotten a bit better. yes there are still idiot 12 year olds out there who like to talk crap then leave before you can beat them. and geeky mid 20's guys out there who change the code to cheat, but among the friends i play with, its all good and we could take on just about anyone

dan fritzen

Second Unit
I loved Generals without the expansion, even though it was lacking in units/vehicles and the AI is much improved in Zero Hour which I am playing right now.

Geno

Supporting Actor
what is your fav general so far?
i like the tanks, simple yet very effective

Geno

Supporting Actor
do you play online?
I havent with zero hour yet. i moved and havent gotten the cable modem up yet. but they really did a good job with the expamnsion, even the graphics look better and my tanks shoot back when they are being shot at!

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
I saw the expansion and looked up the info online but nothing has stated if there are Naval units yet.

The box has a picture of an aircraft carrier, is this just art or have they added naval units to the mix for each country.

This was one of the aspects I liked about C$C Red Alert 2 and Yuris.

I thought the main Generals Game was fun but have been hesitant on buying an expansion.

dan fritzen

Second Unit
The box has a picture of an aircraft carrier,
It is from a USA single player mission, where you get to control airplanes from the aircraft carrier and use the guns on a battleship as well, but that mission is still hard as heck to beat on hard.

The AI is cranked up like Brood War is to Starcraft. I love it and think it is worth it to buy the expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks