What's new

furniture?? (1 Viewer)

BobHaymond

Stunt Coordinator
I have been posting for a month or so and making continuous progress on my HT and PC workstation wall. The cabinets have been completed, wiring installed, dimable lights and wllboard replaced. Should have a premier in a month. Some ticker problems necessitate my using a motorized recliner in which I have been watching TV. I plan to move that to an off corner of my room and get a somewhat more substantial-upright-2seater for serious viewing. Problem is, I can't seem to find anything. Some questions arise to which I'd appreciate comments:
1)any reference to size and contour of actual theater seats.
2)any references to furniture that I can build for this purpose. I would like to find plans for a substantially wood 2seater with bottom and back cushions.
3) any solutions used by others.:D

Troy Swope

Stunt Coordinator
Bob:

dont know how much this will help, but somewhere here I remember reading a post that had links to Home Theater furniture companies that offered all kinds of options. Im not good at finding old posts (yet) but try doing a search and see what turns up.

if i remember correctly they had some pretty nice setups. I am in the same boat, i need furniture for my HT and the search is on!!

HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks