What's new

FS: Laserdiscs. (mostly Criterion) (1 Viewer)

Albert Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Noel
all are mint shape and come with all discs, all inserts and the non-box gatefold discs are in vynal sleeves to protect the jackets. all discs in mint shape! no rot! also, they were all stored upright, in a cool, dry place.
anyways, i'd like to get $100+shipping for them OBO
(no low ballers please)
titles include:
Natural Born Killers: Directors Cut Boxset (CAV 3 disc set with dolby digital audio) this one is brand new and has never been in a player. i did however take the shrink wrap to keep the discs from warping.
The Rock: Criterion Edition Box Set. (CAV, 3 disc, dolby digital) this one is in mint shape with some minor shelf ware.
Pulp Fiction: Criterion Edition Box Set. (cav, 4 disc, dolby digital)
this one is mint with minor shelf wear and a slight crack in the spine, approx 1inch long.
Urotsukidoji: Perfect Collection Box Set (CLV, 4 disc, digital stereo)
very good to mint shape, with regular shelf wear on the box.
has all 5 OVA episodes. japanese anime for adults.
Akira: Criterion Edition (CAV, 3 Disc, Digital Dolby Surround) mint condition, no shelf wear as it was inside a vynal sleeve. this one even comes with the original apology letter from voyager/criterion explaining a spelling mistake in the disc) this IS the pinnicle of japanese anime.
Ghost in the Shell (CLV, 2 disc, Digital Dolby Surround)
mint condition, no shelf wear as it was inide a vynal sleeve
yet another amazing japanese anime film.
The Killer: Critierion Edition (CAV, 3 Disc, Digital Mono)
mint condition copy of this disc. comes in vynal sleeve and this title is brand new. shrinkwrap was only opened to store the disc in vynal sleeve, and avoid warping.
never been watched.
Hard Boiled: Criterion Edition (CAV, 3 disc, Digital Mono)
mint condition copy of this disc. comes in vynal sleeve, and is brand new and only opened to store in the vynal sleeve to protect the jacket (removed from shrinkwrap to prevent warping)
8inch PROMO disc.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Trailer.
this disc is in good shape, the jacket has seen better days. (what do you expect for 10 years old ? :) )
this one was never for-sale anywhere. it was promo only .
thanks everyone!
you can find some pof my referances here:
heatware
ebay

Albert Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Noel
i would prefer to sell them all as a lot.
if you are interested, i might come down in price as a whole.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I'm not interested in this batch - already have all I want of them - but this is a very good deal. Why pay big bucks for the Criterion dvds of Hard Boiled and The Killer - the transfer is no better and the supplements are the same (actually, in the case of The Killer at least, the LD has slightly more). $75 for just these two is worth it - for the batch, it's a steal.

Albert Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Noel
wishi would have known this sooner!

i just sold them as a batch for $75 plus shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks