What's new

My FS/FT list (Killer criterion, rare video games) (1 Viewer)

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Hey everyone. All my prices are most definitely negotiable, although I feel I have tried my hardest to make these items as fairly priced as I can. I am willing to trade just as willing as I am to sell. If you have any questions feel free to send me a Private Message. I will provide pics if asked, no problem. All are region 1 items.

DVDs for sale and trade

THE KILLER official Criterion. One of the rarest DVDs around. Known to go for well over $250 on ebay during the Holiday season. Opened and played once to prove authenticity. $125

the Awful Truth season 2. $20

the Beatles: A celebration. $5

8 Mile. Unopened. $7

One Eyed Jacks. Opened. Never viewed. $5

Powder. Unopened. $6

Stigmata. Unopened. $6

WWF Summerslam ('99 I believe...it's the one with Jesse Ventura on the cover). $7.

Each DVD is $2.50 S/H.

Laserdiscs for sale/trade

Each Laserdisc is $4. 3 for 10. All sleeves range from fair to good condition. The discs seem fine and not scuffed up. None of them have scratches. I bought these used and do not own a LD player. Figured someone else would maybe like 'em.

Cadillac Man. Robin Williams.
The Program. James Caan.
The Firm. Tom Cruise.
The Piano. Holly Hunter & Harvey Keitel.
Gremlins. Pheobe Cates.
Phantom of the Opera. Robert Englund.

S/H is $3.00 for the first and $1.50 for each additional.

Video games for sale/trade

All are adult owned and well taken care of. I am a video game nut! :)

GCN - Legend of Zelda collectors disc (SEALED. Ultra rare, never sold in stores). $30

GCN - Metroid Prime. $10

GCN - Nintendo Gamecube preview disc. Features 5 cool demos for VIEWTIFUL JOE, SPLINTER CELL, SONIC DX, SOUL CALIBUR 2, and BILLY HATCHER & THE GIANT EGG. I highly reccomend this demo disc. $5

GCN - Super Mario Sunshine. $15

PS2 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. $10

GBA - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario 3. Ultra rare version from Walmart that came with 7 extra E-Reader cards that are now oop. These include two levels that'll never be found anywhere else. Big collecters item goes for as much as $60 on ebay. Still sealed and the box isn't even dented. $40

S/H is $2.50 each.

My wants list

This is FAR from complete. I just have a terrible memory. If you are interested in trading anything, make me an offer or show me your list. I am always thinking of new things I want and who knows...maybe it'll be on your list. :)

KILL BILL BOX SET (desperate - see here: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...24#post2203424)

Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t

The Office: Season 1 or 2

Kill Bill volume 2 OST.

Any cool Kill Bill stuff (already have the R1 DVD).

(I will add more when I think of 'em).

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Estiboxx
Recent bookmarks